Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Taiping Nine Emperor's Event

Photo's taken during my hometown visit last week, I've edited some photos only, most of it still not yet fully edit... So stay tune for more and more picture coming up...

First arrival with crowded people, you can notice those peopls in blacken color as I purposely blacken it... hehe...

One of the most colorful Indian's God, I like the color, very nice, sharp and colorful.

The main temple that host for this outwalk. Nicely done on the chinese words. 

A little temple in a ride. Very nice temple.

Seems like this uncle in a hurry, driving fast passing me like a F1 driver. Haha... :P

5 comments:

ivy said...

Hi, your shooting is not bad.
But ....u dint take photo for me ?
Why ?

ivy said...

Hey, your photo is nice .
But u dint tak for me ?

Gan Chin Seng said...

haha, find one day I take photo for you free lo... ok? hehe...

zu said...

warao... forgot to bring flash gun ar?
hahaha...
ey, niiiice... Booked you for my wedding. 5 more years ar, remember to bring flash gun and your collection of lenses also.

Gan Chin Seng said...

zu,

haha, ok... i'll clear out all my schedule when your wedding day... hehe...

my flash gun? in Sony Center now... :P