Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Comments About Me

Well,

For those who knows me, your comments about me is very much appreciated. 
Nothing more, just wanted to know my good, my bad, my kind, my worst and my memory with you all. So that I could correcting myself to prepare for the year of 2009. 

Q & A are welcomes, I'll try to answer as much as I could. 


To all my collegues, 

If I offended you all in any way, any time, any matters, please accept my appologies with all my sincerely heart. 


To all my friends, 

Same things to all of you, please accept my sincere appologies if somehow or any how I've offended you. 

4 comments:

honeylemon said...

Gan is a nice guy. he is very kind, filial.
Can take the sui sui photo...
very nice person.

Gan Chin Seng said...

haha,

thanks honeylemon for the nice and good comment...

next time, i'll help you take more sui sui photo...

good? hehe...

Ee Teng said...

I know him after enter to Pentamaster. He is mature & young guy cos he is same age with me.From the skype conversation...He tries up to live up to his ideals...work hard to get something for his parent and even himself. He is filial son...i think (read from his blog).

Gan, pratice more on your DSLR skill, so that you can take nice photo for our team. ;)

Gan Chin Seng said...

Well,

thanks for the comment Ee Teng...

I'm still in learning stage...

:)