Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Moment in My Life

My father went for medical check up today after all the 6 session of Chemo Theraphy... The results? :)

Doctor said "well, there is nothing here, I can't see anything here, except for a fatty liver"

I'm really happy... too happy to express my feelings now to others...

Those people I want to thanks, include Eunice (Ex-Colleague), Eunice's Boyfriend, Wee Leng(Ex-Colleague), Wee Leng's Mother, Edwin(My Boss), TG(My Boss), Heang Jian(Best Friend aka Brother), Sheau Ing(Best Friend), Elaine(Colleague), David(Colleague), Angie Tan(Colleague), Beng Tat(Colleague), Daphne(Colleague), Ivy(Insurance Agent), Jia Woei(Best Friend aka Brother), Chin Peng(Best Friend aka Brother)

Special thanks to Eunice, Her Boyfriend, Heang Jian, Sheau Ing, Jia Woei, Elaine, Wee Leng and Her Mother and David... As they adviced me a lot, really a lot on the food and those healty food. 

Thank you all once again, I really really appreciate all your help... THANK YOU VERY MUCH... :)

6 comments:

zulee said...

that's good news :D

Gan Chin Seng said...

yaya...

really a good news...
Now all I hope is my father keeps on healthy and strong and out of the cancer...

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JC said...

Although.. knowing you not so long, I feel happy for you.

Gan Chin Seng said...

Thanks alot JC,

thank you very much...
Anyway, this coming saturday feel free to join with us...

remember to bring along your DSLR... :)

华华 said...

Happy for you, Gan~ :)
May all good luck be with u~
雨过天晴~~