Thursday, December 11, 2008

Liberty Gold Coin year 1799

Well my father got this coin, it was a gift from my great great grandfather... 
Liberty Gold Coin Year 1799, seriously old huh? 

I remember I read a newspaper article saying that this coin were bid at US for about US$30m, YES, is $30 Millions. I was shock when I saw the picture of the coin. 

Well, probably will sell it for RM50 Millions for those who really interested with this coin. Remember US bid is US$30m and now I'm looking for RM50m, a very big differences. 

So, searching around the Internet and found this forum Coin Community and I made my move to post the coin picture to that forum to enquired for more information on the coin. 


Here is the picture of the coin...

Front View

Back View


Interested buyer kindly contact me. 

p/s: I wish I could had a marco lens... :(

8 comments:

zulee said...

i'll start my bid with 50 cent ringgit malaysia. :D

cron said...

Great post on gold and silver coins. We will include some of your writing and link into our newsletter to our gold coin collector forum newsletter and social website.
gold coin

Aftab said...

if you can sell this coin plz infrom me at bn_ct@hotmail.com coz i have a coin like this

Jerrie said...

I also have this coin..
If its really worth, I would like to sell it too..

Garments Stock Lots of Bangladesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnny Thoo said...

Hey Mr Gan, can I know who's trader? Because I saw on newspaper.

Blogger said...

Purchase A .925 Silver Chain Online.

Jones Morris said...

Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. sell my coins near me