Monday, December 15, 2008

My Family Trip to Penang

My whole family visited Penang last weekend, together with most of my relatives. Came here just for relax, fishing, walk walk and etc...

So, here is the pictures that I captured during the first night. Night Seaview of Batu Ferringgi. 




Nice view when visiting the Tua Pek Kong Temple. 

This picture captured when I brought them to the Sleeping Buddha Temple. 











Snakes that I manage to captured when visiting the Snake Temple with my whole family. 


And now, the most precious pictures that I manage captured. 

Wide View of the Sleeping Buddha Temple. 

Wide view of Batu Ferringgi. 

Guess, Sun View? or Moon View? I will guess this is a moon view at around 8:20PM. 

6 comments:

JC said...

Nice shot.. but some of the picture is a little dull in color. I think may need to touch up using Adobe Photoshop.

I have come across one of the photographer from KL. He also using Sony camera (A700). You may go and take a look.

http://www.smashpop.net/

P.S. Just started photography. http://photo.jcsector.com

Gan Chin Seng said...

Thanks, a lot of photos from this post are original fresh from the camera...

:)

also, i'm still learning on Photoshop... maybe find one day we come out and exchange exchange info... ;)

Cla said...

"exchange exchange info"...haha..cantanose is 切磋,切磋....don forgot to include me if u all wanna come out...and Gan, please TAKE CARE of my bf...

zulee said...

Gorgeous pictures, Seng. 'specially the first four night view shots. The last one was so bright? Film was exposed for a longer period of time I suppose? Enlighten me please. :D

Gan Chin Seng said...

Zu,

nop, that one is the moon...
captured it when saw it... but i adi used the lower EV value and yet still this bright cos the moon is really very bright.

:)

zulee said...

Must be a hell of a heart warming sight.