Saturday, March 14, 2009

A wish of Happy Birthday to myself

Wow, seems like I've been long time never update new posts to my blog... Sorry all for waiting for my new post...

As you all know, i've changed my job on early of January, so new company will quite busy for me come to my blog and write something here...
So sorry to Zu Lee (my college best pal), Angie Ong and Cherry (My DSLR Models), Hannee, Clarisa, John, Sian Hwa, and etc... (My ex-collegue) as I'm too busy to post new photos and new post here...

Well, today is my birthday, what am I wish for;
1. Parent's health
2. Own Career / Business
3. Family's healthy

Nothing more to wish for my birthday, just top 3 major wish as above...

As you all know that I've posted an announcement on January,

OK, ladies and gentleman...
Now I present to you...

I'll be getting married soon... :)

hehehe...
Well, nothing much... reason due to i'm getting older and older... at age 33 of me should setup own family already... :)

6 comments:

honeylemon said...

congratulation! wah~ wah~ wah~
when it is?
who is the bride?

华华 said...

Congrates gan~! whois the lucky gal?

Cherry said...

happy bday to you ...
may your wishes comes true :)

zulee said...

warao eh... getting married soon!
Man, you make me feel old lei. I remember a time when I was surrounded by single carefree people.

First, it was Annie, then you... I must seriously admit i'm old already. :D

Congratulations man. seriously, its nice to see you happily settled with the woman you love. *thumbs up*

If you DARE ask when is my turn, I will THROW you into the lions' den.

Gan Chin Seng said...

Haha... thank you all for the wish...

:) will keep you all updates on this news... ;) stay tune...

Cla said...

gan, r u serious?.....CONGRAT!! btw....who is the bride? show us, show us.....