Thursday, April 2, 2009

Touching Story of a Father and Son

Well, came a cross with a youtube video... After I saw it, I was thinking back to my childhood time when I'm sick...

One night, I was sick, sick until I unable to walk... and I remember that night were still raining...
My family are very poor that time, no car but only bike...

I remember clearly that, my father hold me behind his back and walked to the nearest clinic just for me to see doctor...

Imagine, 1 of his hand holding me to keep me from fall off, and another hand hold the umbrella to keep both of us from getting rain... I'm very touch... and I told myself from that day that I will not let my father down, I will not make him suffer, I will want him to be happy always...

Hope you all enjoy the video and think back of your childhood where your parent done something very touching to you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMbk9dtpdY

3 comments:

honeylemon said...

It very touching.

Cla said...

yes...its very touching movie clip
...and gan, i have same thinking as you, i wont make my dad down and i respect him so much...and i believe that everyone of us also have their own touching story with their family...every one here...Love ur family!! hope them always stay healthy and happy...

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Instagram Likes?
Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?