Thursday, December 23, 2010

爸,一路好走. 安心吧!

爸,安心,一路好走,您要好好照顾自己。

Daddy, I know you also very sad to leave us. This same as all of us here.
But don't you worry, we will be happy as you wish, and we all also want you as happy as before too.

I still remember last time when I'm a kids and I'm very sick. It was raining heavily that time.
Things that I've done since I was a kid, I know that really makes you very upset and dissapointed to me.
From that day onwards, I promise myself, I won't let you dissapointed anymore.

If someone ask me, "Who is my father? How good is your father?" I will proudly reply them, "My father name Gan Khang Hong and I am so damn proud to be one of his son. Never regret a single day to be his son. Wishing to be his son again in the afterlife."

It's been a week since he is gone, I'm so wish to see him in the dreams, wanted very much to meet him and hear his voice. Don't know how is he now at there?

Daddy, I'm not sure will you be able to see this or not, I want to say I Love You, Thank You Very Much for taking care of me.

爸,记得,您在那里要好好地照顾自己。您需要到什么,尽管在梦里找我,跟我说。身为您的儿子,能帮到,一定帮。
我们, 珍莉,振章和我,从不后悔做您的儿子。还有您的乖孙女,我相信她也不后悔。
这几天,我虽然已开始做工了,可是,心里还是一直回想这您的回忆。不知道您也是否跟我一样。

爸,我有好多好多话想对您说。我们可以在梦里见面吗?

I'll be waiting everynight, wait until you came and meet up with me.
Daddy, I'm so wish to see you again, I'm so wish to talk to you again.

3 comments:

karyan said...

sorry to hear that....
He would definitely knows that u r his great son ever.

honeylemon said...

sorry to hear that.. take care yourself.

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

If you'd prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to learn a strange little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!