Tuesday, March 1, 2011

His Memory Part 2

The night before my wedding actual day. Having a pre-wedding dinner with relatives and friends. After that we are busy for our traditional prayer.

Helps from my relatives on setting up the prayer ceremony. 

Luckily my relatives are very helping my father. 

My father and my mother. 

They kneel to the god of mercy. 

Ah, there is me. 

My father hand over the josstick for praying. 

And I bowed to the god of mercy

I'm so happy to see my parent's smile. 


Praying and kneel to our ancestors. 



After the praying ceremony, my turn to kneel and bowed to my parent who raise me up, taking good care of me.  I will always know how you all raise me and grow me up. Even I kneel and bowed forever of my life, I also can't repay to you all. 

To my father, 

I'm so happy to be your son. I accomplish my duty as eldest in the family. At least you be able to see all your children growing up healthy, getting married and having own family life. 

I owe you too much, did you remember how Mom and you taking good care of me when I'm a child?


To Be Continue... 

No comments: